Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Business Studies lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Business Studies lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Business Studies:
1 Introduction to Business Studies
2 The Office
3 Office Staff
4-5 Right Attitude to Work
6 Different Departments in an Organization
7 Introduction to Commerce
8 Division of Commerce
1. Production – Meaning of Production, Types of production: industry – Extractive manufacturing and constructive industry. Commerce- Trade, Aids to Trade, Services. Effects of Production on the Environment/Society
2. Factors of production: land, labour, capital, entrepreneur and importance of each.
3. Forms of business organization: Types of business organization – Sole Trade/sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability companies, cooperative society, advantages and disadvantages of each forms of business organization
4. Relationship between producers and consumers.
5. Insurance: advantages and disadvantages of insurance
6. Methods of Buying: sample method, inspection method, description method, auction method.
7. Trade: Meaning, Home and foreign trade, visible import and export, invisible import and export.
8. Double entry bookkeeping: meaning of double entry, double entry treatment of asset, double entry treatment of liability, double entry treatment of expenses, meaning of journals, types of journals, meaning of ledgers, classes of ledger, classification of accounts: real, personal and impersonal
11 – 12 Examination
|1||CONSUMER MARKET AND SOCIETY||1. Meaning of a consumer
2. Meaning of a customer
3. Meaning of market
4. Meaning of Society
5. Need for Consumer Education
6. Importance of consumer Education
7. Consequences of lack of Consumer Education
|2||NEED FOR MONITORING AND CONTROL OF CHEMICALS||1. Explain the meaning of chemicals
2. Distinguish between chemical suitable for use and those not suitable for use
3. Explain the need for monitoring and controlling chemical suitable for use and those not suitable for use
4. List chemicals suitable for use
5. List chemicals not suitable for use
|3||INTRODUTION TO BOOK-KEEPING||1. state the meaning of book-keeping
2.explain the importance of book-keeping
3.identify qualities of a book-keeper…..