Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK):
1 The Sovereignty of God.
- The Creation Story.
- The Destiny of Man in God’s Creation.
- Man’s Power in Creation.
- Marriage: The Christian Marriage.
- Problems in Marriage: Divorce, Infertility.
- Disobedience: The First Human Disobedience.
- Consequences of Disobedience.
- The Call to Repentance.
- Paul and the Civil Authority.
- Ilesanmi Christian Religious Studies for JSS Bk 1 TundeErumeobaet’al
- Christian Religious Knowledge for J.s.s Bk1 by I. OAdeyemo
- Christian Religions Education for J.S.S. Bk 1 by Adeyinkaet’al
- S.V Bible
- Christian Religious Education for J.S.S Bk 1 by T.W.O Mar-coopomeet’al
- Revision of first term work.
- Relationship in Family: (a) Meaning and Types of Family (b) Recognition of family members.
(c) Different roles of members of the family Eph. 6: 1-9; 5:21-33. Col. 3:18-21. I Pet. 3:1-7.
(d) Concept of good family name. Pro. 22:1. Eccl 12:1
- Relationship in school:(a) Names of members of the school (school principal, subject teachers,
house masters/mistresses, prefects, etc) (b) choosing friends at school (factors – common
interest, age, religion, etc)
- Relationship at school: (c) Friendship between David and Jonathan. 1 Sam 18:1-5.
(d) Bad friendship leads to cultism, stealing, drug addiction, prostitution, lesbianism,
homosexual, smoking, drinking, laziness, truancy etc. Pro. 1:10; 2 Thess. 3:6-13
- Relationship in the community: (a) Identification of the names of community leaders
(b) Ways of sustaining relationship in the community – Respect for elders and leaders,
obeying the laws of the land, participation in community development programs caring
for the needy, religious tolerance, etc Matt. 25:31-46.
- Relationship in the Church (c) Identification of the names of church leaders (d) Relationship
in the church i. love your Christian brothers and sisters etc. Rom 12:9-21. ii. Maintaining
relationship in the church 1 Peter 3:8-13. Rom 13:1-7. (e) Field trip (pay visit to an orphanage
within the locality of state).
- Relationship with God (a) Prayers as means of communicating with God (b) Relating with
God through prayer, reading the Bible, worshipping God, praising etc. Luke 6:9-13.
- Relationship with God: (c). Ways God talks to us i. our parents, the Bible (His word),
our church leaders like Priests and Pastors, teachers etc. (d) Ways of maintaining good
relationship with God i. loving one another ii. Daily prayer and living a holy life
iii. Worshipping God and doing good. iv. Reading the Bible daily v. forgiving one another
- Call to Obedience: (a) meaning of obedience (b) Abraham obeys God’s call (c) Blessings from
obeying God’s call. Gen 12:1-9
- Call to obedience: (d) Abraham demonstrates his obedience i. the birth of Isaac Gen 21:1-8
- The ‘sacrifice’of Isaac Gen 22:1-19.
11&12 Revision and Examination
- Call to Freedom
- Political Freedom for the Israelites
- Deborah and Barak
- Eminent Nigerians Obtained Freedom for Their People
- Other Eminent Nigerians: Human Right Society
- Call to Repentance: Paul, David
- Call to Repentance: John the Baptist, The Prodigal Son
- Living in a Community under God’s Law
- God’s Law in the Old Testament
- God’s Law in the New Testament
- Ilesanmi Christian religious studies for JSS.Bk1 TUNDE ERUMEOBA ET’AL.
- Christian religious Knowledge for JSS.Bk1 by I.O ADEYEMO.
- Christian religious education for JSS.Bk1 by ADEYINKA ET’AL.
- Christian religious education for JSS.Bk1 by T.W.O QUARCO-OPME ET’AL.
- Holy Bible [ R.S.V].