Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Home Economics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Home Economics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Home Economics:
- Introduction to Home Economics
- Home Economics and National Development
- The Human Body (The Hair)
- The Human Body (The Eyes)
- The Human Body (The Nose and Ear)
- The Human Body (The Skin)
- The Human Body (The Teeth)
- The Human Body (The Hands and Feet))
- Good Posture
- Revision and Examination.
- Home Economics for Junior Secondary Schools by Elizabeth U. Anyakoha.
- Home Economics New Concept for Nigerian Junior Secondary Schools (book 1) by Popoola O.O (Mrs.)
- Revision of first term year work
- Fatigue, Rest and Sleep-(a) Meaning, Causes and effects of fatigue, (b) prevention of Fatigue, (c) meaning and importance of rest and sleep, (d) guidelines for rest and sleep.
- Personal clothing- (a) meaning of clothing and reasons for wearing clothes, (b) guidelines for choosing and wearing decent clothes (c) care of clothes. E.g. airing, proper storage, cleansing of shoes. (d) Washing of under- wears.
- Use of cosmetics and deodorants- (a) importance of cosmetics,(b) points to consider in choice and use of cosmetics and deodorants,(c) procedures for applying cosmetics and deodorants, (d) indigenous cosmetics.
- Healthy feeding habits 🙁 a) meaning and functions of food,(b) good feeding habits and table manners.
- The family: (a) meaning, types and functions of the family, (b) roles of each family member and the family as a whole. (c) relationships- the family tree. (d) Family values.
- The home: (a) meaning and characteristics of a home. (b) Differences between a home and a house. (c) Domestic violence and the consequences and solutions to domestic violence.
- Housing the family-(a) Types of houses. (b) Location and choice of a family house (factors that influence the choices).
- Family needs and resources-(a) meaning and types of family needs. (b) Meaning, types and characteristics of family resources.
- Decision making: (a) meaning and steps in decision making. (b) Simple personal decisions.
|1||Basic sewing processes: permanent stitches and temporary stitches|
|2||Basic sewing processes: decorative stitch e.g. satin, stem, herringbone e.t.c. seams.|
|3||Production of clothing and household articles/craft: list and explain simple relevant household articles and crafts, tools, equipments and materials for making a simple relevant articles and crafts.|
|4||(Practical work) Production of clothing and household articles/craft: construction of simple relevant articles e.g. apron, cap, bag, table mat, arm rest, head tie e.t.c.|
|5 & 6||Puberty and adolescence: meaning of Puberty and adolescence, signs of puberty in boys and girls, needs and challenges of the adolescence|
|7||Sexually transmitted infections (STIs, HIV/AIDs) meaning, causes, signs and prevention of STIs, HIV/AIDs.|
|8||Fundamental human right and rights of the child: enumerate the rights of the child|
|9 & 10||Entertainment in the home: meaning of entertainment, host/hostess, guests, importance of entertainment, preparation for entertainment, writing of invitation letter, types of entertainment styles e.g. cocktail, buffet, tray and table service, table laying.|
|11 & 12||Revision and Examination|