Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for JSS2 First Term Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK):
- The Promise of The Holy Spirit
- The Coming of The Holy Spirit
- The Effect of The Holy Spirit on The Early Believers
- Fellowshipping in The Early Church
- Early Days of The Church
- The Church in Samaria
- The Church in Caeserea
- Persecution of The Early Believers (1)
- Persecution of The Early Believers (11)
REFERENCES Christian Religious knowledge for JSS. BK 3,by T.N.OQuarcoopome etal.  Christian Religious knowledge for JSS. BK 1-3 by A.F Bello.  Christian Religious Knowledge for JSSBK 3, by Adeyinka.et al  Ilesanmi Christian Religion Studies for JSSBk 3 ByTundeErumol et al  Revised Standard Version Bible. Past Questions: Junior WAEC
- Revision and correction of first term’s work.
- The Ministry of Peter: (a) Peter and Simon the Magician (Sorcerer) (b) Healing miracles of Peter: (i) Raising of Dorcas from Death. Acts 9:32-42.
- The Ministry of Peter: (c) Peter Converts Cornelius Acts 11:1-18, (d) Peter defends his action in Cornelius’ house. Acts 11:1-18. (e) The Detention of Peter and his divine release from Herod’s prison and death. Acts 12:1-24
- Paul’s Early Life and His Conversion: (a) Paul’s Nativity and Education Acts 22:1-5; 26-38. (b) Paul’s persecution of the early Church. Acts 7:57-58; 8:1-3; (c) Paul’s Conversion Acts 9:1-19.
- The Missionary Activities of Paul: (a) Paul’s first Missionary Journey Acts 13 and 14. (b) The Church council at Jerusalem. Acts 15:1-35.
- The Missionary Activities of Paul: (c) Paul’s second Missionary Journey. Acts 15: 36-38; 18:22 (d) Paul’s third Missionary Journey. Acts 18:23-28.
- Some of Paul’s Teaching: Paul’s teaching on: Dignity of Labour. 2Thess. 3:6-15; Col. 3:23. (ii) Paul’s teaching on: Obedience to constituted authority. Rom.13:1-7, Eph. 6:5-8. (iii) Paul’s teaching on: Love, 1Cor.13; Rom.13:8-10.
- Paul and his Trials: (a) Paul’s arrival at Jerusalem and his arrest. Acts 21:17-40. (b) Paul before the Jewish Council (The Sanhedrin) and the plot to kill him. Acts 22:30-33, 35. (c) Paul before Roman Governors (Felix, Festus and King Agrippa) and his appeal to Rome. Acts 25: 1-21; (i) Felix –Acts 24:1-27, Festus and Agrippa- Acts 25:22; 26:1-32.
- The Growth of the Church: (a) The Great Commission. Matt.28: 19-20; Mark 16:15-16;Luke 24: 47; Acts 1:8. (b) The Orthodox Churches e.g. Roman Catholic Mission, Anglican, Methodist, Baptist, Presbyterian, EWCA, etc (c) Indigenous Churches e.g. Cherubim and Seraphim, Celestial Church of Christ, CAC, etc.
- The Growth of the Church: (d) Pentecostal Churches e.g. Deeper Life Bible Church, The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Winners Chapel, Church of God Mission, etc. (e) Marks of growth in the church e.g. organizing crusades, Revivals, Vigils, prayer meetings, miracles etc. Acts 2:1-end.
PAUL’S EARLY LIFE AND HIS CONVERSION
- Paul’s Nativity and Education
- Paul’s Persecution of the Early Church
The Conversion of Paul
THE MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES OF PAUL
- Paul’s First Missionary Journey
- The Church Council at Jerusalem
- Paul’s Third Missionary Journey
SOME OF PAUL’S TEACHING
- Paul’s Teaching on: The Dignity of Labour
- Paul’s Teaching on Obedience to Constituted Authority
- Paul’s Teaching on Love
PAUL AND HIS TRIALS
- Paul’s Arrival at Jerusalem and His Arrest
- Paul Before the Jewish Council (Sanhedrin) and the Plot to Kill Him
- Paul Before Roman Governors