Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Home Economics lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Home Economics lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson notes cover the following topics for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Home Economics:
Introduction to textiles study
Classes and properties of fibres
Care and handling of different fabrics
The basic elements of design
Dresses for different occasions
The sewing machine / types
Sewing machine faults, causes and remedies
- Garment construction processes (A) Arrangement of fullness. (B)Opening. (C) Fastening (D) Making a simple baby dress.
- Scientific study of food nutrients; (B) Simple food tests,`(C ) Effect of heat on food.(moist and dry heat).
- Meal Planning; (A) Factors that influence meal planning (B) Guidelines for meal (C ) Meals for different groups. (D) Menu card.
- Buying preservation and storage of food; (A) Factors to consider when buying food. (B) Wise buying (C) Food preservation methods. (D) Food storage methods.
- Kitchen Equipment and utensils; (a) Factors to consider in choosing food preparation equipment and utensils.
- Food Preparation and Methods; (A) Food preparation (Cooking) methods. (b) Guidelines for use of cooking d. methods.
- Food preparation Methods; (c) Procedures for use of cooking methods. (D) Preparation of simple dishes.
- Marriage; (a) Relationship- Unhealthy Boy/Girls relationship. (b) Courtship practices. (C) Factors to consider before marriage.
- Marriage; (d) Marriage systems and ‘procedures in Nigeria. (e) Disadvantages of early marriage.
- Pregnancy and child birth; (a) Pregnancy and it signs.(b) Ante-natal post-natal care. (c) Preparation for child birth, e.g. layette.
- FAMILY LIVING
- PREGNANCY/CHILD BIRTH
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT
- CHILD CARE IMMUNIZATION
- FOOD PRESERVATION AND STORAGE
- KITCHEN EQUIPMENT/UTENSILS
Home Economics for JSS 1 – 3 by Elizabeth U. Anyakoha pg 341-358.