Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Music lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Music lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Music:
1. Revision exercise
2. Construction of scale a flat, d flat and g flat
3. Minor, Augmented and Diminished interval
4. Simple And Compound Time
5. Terms And Signs
6. Life And Works Of Franz Schubert And Sam Akpabot
7. Melody Writing
8. Musical Forms
1. Revision of last term’s work.
2. Voice Classifications: The human voice (Range & Compass of Voice).
3. Types of Choirs: Children’s Choirs, Female Choirs, Male Choirs, mixed Choirs.
4. Triads and Chords (Primary & Secondary): Meaning of “Triad” and “Chord”, Building of Triads, Triads built on the Degrees of C Major, Secondary Triads.
5. Triads of Major and Minor keys, Inversion of Triads: Triads of Major keys, Triads of minor keys, Inversion of Triads.
6. Transcription: Meaning, Transcription-Staff to Sol-fa Notation.
7. Clef Transposition-(1) Transposing a melody an Octave Higher (2) Transposing a melody an Octave Lower.
8. History of Music: Some Nigerian Art Musicians (Laz Ekwueme, Ayo Bankole, Felix Nwuba, Fela Sowande, Vera Okonkwo, Akin Euba etc.
9. Modulation: Meaning & Types, Modulation to Related keys, Modulation to the Dominant.
10. Cadences: Definition of a Cadence, Kinds of Cadences.
WEEK ONE ————————- REVISION & REVISION EXERCISE
WEEK TWO —————————– MUSICAL PERIODS – BAROUQE, CLASSICAL & ROMANTIC
WEEK THREE ————————— TRASNSCRIPTION FROM STAFF TO SOLFA NOTATION
WEEK FOUR —————————– TRANSPOSITION FROM ONE KEY TO IT DOMINANT
WEEK FIVE—————————— MODULATION
WEEK SIX——————————- TERMS & SIGNS
WEEK SEVEN-THIRTEEN————– REVISION OF PAST QUESTION & EXAMINATION
All practical must be in C & G major scale not less than 8 bars
PRACTICALS: VOICE, PIANO & RECORDER