Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 First, Second and Third Term Physics lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 First, Second and Third Term Physics lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for SS2 First, Second and Third Term Physics:
1. Position, distance and displacement.
2. Scalar and vector Quantities-Concept of scalar and vector quantities, vector representation etc.
3. Derivation of equation of linear motion, Motion under gravity, calculation using these equations.
4. Projectiles and its application.
5. Newton Laws of Motion – Conservation of Linear momentum and collision energy.
6. Equilibrium if Forces – principle of moment, conditions for equilibrium of a Rigid Bodies etc.
7. Equilibrium if Forces – centre of gravity and stability, couple
8. Simple Harmonic Motion- definition, speed, amplitude, displacement, acceleration, etc.
9. Simple Harmonic Motion – Energy of simple harmonic motion and forced vibration, Resonance.
10. Machines – Types and Examples
11. Machines – Calculation.
1 Heat energy – temperature and its measurement
2 Heat capacity and specific heat capacity
3 Calculations on specific heat capacity
4 Evaporation, boiling and melting points and their determination. Effects of impurities and pressure on boiling and melting
5 Latent heat – Fusion and vaporization
6 Vapor pressure – Saturated and unsaturated vapor pressure and its relation to boiling. Humidity ,Relative Humidity, Dew point and its relationship to weather
7 Gas Laws – Boyle’s, Charles’, Pressure and General gas law
8 Production and propagation of waves
9 Properties of waves – reflection, refraction, diffraction, interference and polarization
10 Light waves – source, reflection, reflection plane and curved mirrors
11 Refraction of light – refractive index, its determination, total internal reflection and critical angle
1. Reflection of light on plane surfaces, laws of reflection, image formation by plane mirror, application of reflection on plane mirror
2. Reflection on curved mirrors-types, images produced, uses and mirror formulae
3. Refraction of light, laws of refraction, effects of refraction, refraction through rectangular prism
4. Refraction through triangular prism, real and apparent depth, total internal reflection, application of total internal reflection
5. Refraction through lenses-types of lenses, image formation in lenses, lens formulae
6. Optical instrument-camera, projector, simple and compound microscope, telescope, human eye, defects and correction of vision
7. Dispersion of white light- production of pure and impure spectrum, colour of objects
8. Sound wave- production, transmission, speed, echo and its application, reverberation, characteristics of sound, forced vibration, resonance
9. Musical instruments
10. Vibration in pipes.
• New School Physics by M.W Anyakhoha
• New System Physics by Dr. Charles Chow.
• SSCE WAEC Past Questions
• UTME Physics Past Questions