Complete SS3 Civic Education Lesson Note
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for First and Second Term SS3 Civic Education lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for First and Second Term SS3 Civic Education lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for SS3 First and Second Term Civic Education:
- Revision/Rights of Citizens
- Constitutional Democracy
- Advantages of Constitutional Democracy
- Human Trafficking
- Government and Individual Effort Geared Towards Combating Human Trafficking
- Women Trafficking and Child Labour Eradication Foundation (WOTCLEF)
- Community Service
- Citizenship Education
- Limitations of Human Rights
- Fundamentals of Civic Education for Senior Secondary Schools Book 3 by Sola Akinyemi.
- Civic Education for Senior Secondary Schools Book 3 by R.W. Okunloye et al.
- Mind Exploit Civic Education for Senior Secondary Schools by B.S.
- Revision of SS3 first term scheme of work
- Characteristics of categories of Human rights
Meaning and examples of Fundamental Human rights
Characteristics of Human Rights
e.g Universality, Inalienability of Human rights
Categories of Human Rights e.g Civic, Political, Economic and social Rights
How individual rights can be protected
When right of an individual can be deprived
- Fighting Political Apathy
Meaning of political Apathy and Examples of Political Apathy
Causes of Political Apathy
Way of Fighting Political Apathy
- Public service
Meaning of public corporation and examples – Agencies like Water Corporation, Airways services, Power holding company of Nigeria (PHCN)
Meaning of Civil Service, Characteristics of civil service e.g permanency, Bureaucracy, Neutrality, Impartiality etc
Importance of Public service
- Short-coming in the public service
- g Colonial Influence, corruption, Inconsistency of Government policies, tribalism and Nepotism, Government Interference, Lack of qualified personel
- Ways of improving Public service in Nigeria
Achievements of Public service
- How to Improve Public service in Nigeria
Structure of Public service
Functions of code of conduct Bureau
Public complaint commission
Discussing short coming of public service
- Civil society
Meaning and examples of civil society
Qualities and problems of civil society
- Project work
Visit to Public service
Browsing to locate public service and their works
- Revision and Examination.