Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First and Second Term Government lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First and Second Term Government lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for SS3 First and Second Term Government:
1. Military Rule In Nigeria: Historical Background, Reasons for Military Rule, Achievements of Military Rule in Nigeria
2. Weakness of Military Rule in Nigeria; Measures That Could be Taken to Prevent Military Intervention in Nigeria
3. Local Administration in Nigeria; Structure, Functions, Sources of Finance and Problems of Local Government: Features of 1976 Local Government Reforms in Nigeria; Roles of Traditional Rulers in Government
4. Nigeria and the World; (i) Interdependence of Nations (ii) Nigeria’s Foreign Policy; Meaning, Nigeria Foreign Policy since Independence
5. Nigeria and the World; Factors that can affect Nigeria’s Foreign Policy, Formulation of Nigeria Foreign Policy; Features of Nigeria’s Foreign Policy
6. Africa as the Center Piece of Nigeria’s Foreign Policy; Origin; Reasons for the Adoption of Nigeria as the Center Piece of Nigeria’s Foreign Policy
7. How Nigeria has Demonstrated that Africa is the Center Piece of Her Foreign Policy; Ways by which Nigeria maintains Friendly Relations with African States
8. Non-Alignment; Origin, Meaning, Aims and Objectives
9. Non-Alignment Problems; Factors that Stimulated the Formation of Non-Align Movement; Nigeria and Non-Aligned Movement
10. International Organization- Organization of African Unity (O.A.U.); Historical Perspective, Aims and Objectives, Principles
11. Organization of African Unity- Organs and functions, Aims and Objectives, Achievements and Problems
12. Revision/ Examination
• Essential Government by C.C. Dibie
• Comprehensive Government by J.U. Anyaele
Excerpt of revision questions:
1.Government protects the lives and property of the citizens of a state through the(A)Courts and the police(B)Legislature and prisons(C)Ministers and the police(D)Customs and the police
2.Political power could be acquired through(A)Persuasion(B)Election(C)Sanction (D)Nomination
3.Which of the following countries in Africa practised socialism?(A)Nigeria(B)Togo(C)Tanzania(D)Kenya
4.Nazism was introduced by(A)Adolf Hitler(B)Tsar Nicholas 11(C)Karl Marx(D)Mao.Tse-Tung
5.The following are merits of separation of powers except…