Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for First Term SS1 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for First Term SS1 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topic for SS1 First Term Mathematics.
- Revision of JSS 3 works. Basic operations of Integers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- (a) Conversion from One Base To Base Ten (10) or Vice Versa
(b) Conversion Of Decimal Fraction(bicimal) in One Base to Base 10
(c) Conversion of Number from One Base to Another Base
- (a) Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division of Number Bases
(b) Application to Computer Programming
- (a) Concept of Module Arithmetic
(b) Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication Operations in Module Arithmetic.
(c) Application to Daily Life.
- (a) Standard Form
(b) Approximation such as: Rounding off of Numbers: Decimal Places; significant Figures
- Indices (a) Application of the Base Laws: (b) Negative, Zero and Fractional Indices
- Review of the First Half Term’s Work and Periodic Test
- Logarithms of Whole Number e.g. 10,100,1000 etc. (in base 10)
- Logarithm Table for Multiplication and Division
- Logarithms (cont’d)
- Calculations Involving Powers and Roots
- Relationship Between Indices and Logarithms
- Simple Equation and Variations
- Change of Subject of Formulae
- Types of Variation such as: Direct, Inverse, Joint and Partial
- Applications of Variations
- Revision of the First Term’s Work and Preparation for Examination