Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 First Term Christian Religious Studies (CRS) lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 First Term Christian Religious Studies (CRS) lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS1 First Term Christian Religious Studies (CRS):
- Jesus as The Lamb of God John 1: 29-34
Jesus as The Door and The Good Shepherd John 10: 1-18
- Jesus as TheLight of the World John 3:19,John9: 4-5, John 12:35-36.
- Jesus as The Living Bread and Water John 15: 1-11, 1John 1:5-7, John 6:25-40, John 4: 7-15
God’s Love for Man and Man’s Love for One Another
John 4: 7-8, 1Cor.13:1-3, 1John 3 17-19
- Justification by Faith
- Meaning and Need for Justification(Rom. 3: 23, Gal. 4;19-21)
- Works and Law do not Justify Anybody(Rom. 4: 1-5, Gal. 2: 16-21)
- (c) Faith in Jesus as Condition for Justification(Rom. 1: 16-17, Rom. 4:1-5)
(d) Fruits of Justification(Gal. 2: 19-21, Gal. 5:22, Rom. 5:1)
- New Life in Christ
(a) Meaning of Old Life As Living in Sin
(b) Characteristics of Old Life (Gal. 5:19-21, Col. 3:5-7)
(c) Need for Change (Rom.6: 1-4)
- (d) Characteristics of the New Life (Gal. 5: 22-24
(e) Need to Stick to New Life ( Rom. 6:12-19)
(a) Jesus Christ the Son of God Rom. 3: 17, 32.
- Christians are also Children of God Rom. 8: 1-39.
- Revision of the Term’s Work
- Essential Christian Religious Knowledge For SS1-3 by Edward Ugochukwu
- Comprehensive Christian Religious Knowledge for SS1-3 by Martins Amaechi.
- RSV Bible (Compulsory).