Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 First Term Government lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 First Term Government lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS2 First Term Government:
1. Elections: Meaning, Functions, Demerits and Types of Elections, Merits and Demerits of Types
2. Types of Voting- Merits and Demerits of each Type of Voting- Free and Fair Election- Meaning, Conditions Necessary for the Conduct of a Free and Fair Elections
3. Electoral Commission- Meaning Features and Functions.
4. Public Administration- The Civil Service: Meaning, Features, Structures/Classes, Functions, Problems and Control: The Civil Service Commission- Meaning, Functions, Ombudsman, Meaning and Functions
5. Public Corporation- Meaning, Characteristics, Reasons for Setting up Public Corporations, Functions, Organizational Structure, Differences between Public and Civil Service, Control of Public Corporation.
6. Local Government: Definition, Powers and Functions, Reasons for the Creation of Local Government, Control of Local Government, Control, Problems and Suggested Solutions to Problems of Local Government.
7. Pre-Colonial Political System in Nigeria; Hausa/Fulani Political System, Igbo Political System.
8. Pre-Colonial Political System: Yoruba Political System- Pre-colonial Political Institutions with their Functions-Traditional Rulers, Council of Elders, Secret Societies, Age Grade etc.
9. Colonial Administration: Historical background, Meaning, Reasons, Features and Classification.
10. British Colonial Policy: Indirect Rule System-North, West and East- Merits and Demerits of Indirect Rule.
11. French Colonial Policy: Historical Background- French Colonial Policies-Assimilation and Association- Features and Reasons for the Failure of Assimilation-Compare British and French Colonial Policies.