Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 First Term Literature in English lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 First Term Literature in English lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS2 First Term Literature in English:
1. Revision of Last Term Works
2. Reading and Analyzing Non-African Poetry “The Pulley” by George Herbert: About the Poet, Content Analysis
3. Themes and style of the poem
4. Reading and Analyzing African Prose: Lonely Days by BayoAdebowale: Author’s Background and Plot
5. Themes and Characterization of the work
6. Setting and Style in the work
7. Reading and Analyzing Non-African Poetry : ” Crossing the Bar” by Alfred Lord Tennyson: Poet’s Background / Analysis
8. Themes / Poetic Devices in the poem
9. Reading and Analyzing Non-African Poetry: Faceless by AmmaDarko; Plot and Themes
10. Characterization and Style.
• Lonely Days by BayoAdebowale
• Faceless by AmmaDarko.
• Exam Reflection Literature- in-English by Sunday OlatejuFaniyi.
• Exam Reflection Literature-in-English (Prose and Drama) by Sunday OlatejuFaniyi