Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First Term Data Processing lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First Term Data Processing lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS3 First Term Data Processing:
- INDEXES:- Definition, Clustered versus Unclustered indexes
- INDEXES:- Dense versus Sparse, Primary and Secondary Indexes, Indexes using Composite Search Keys
- MAINTENANCE OF COMPUTER:- Computer Hardware, Process Of Maintaining Hardware
- MAINTENANCE OF COMPUTER:- Procedure for Software Maintenance, Software for Hardware and Software Maintenance
- DATABASE SECURITY:- Definition and Explanation, Access Control and Encryption
- DATABASE SECURITY:- Importance, Integrity and Availability, the Role of a Database Administrator
- CRASH RECOVERY:- Introduction to ARIES, other Recovery Related Data Structure.
- CRASH RECOVERY:- Definition and Explanation of Check Pointing, Explain Media Recovery
REFERENCE TEXTBOOK: UNDERSTANDING DATA PROCESSING for SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS BY: DINEHIN VICTORIA