Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for First Term SS3 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for First Term SS3 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topic for SS3 First Term Mathematics.
- Theory of Logarithms: Laws of Logarithms and application of Logarithmic equations and indices
- Surds: Rational and Irrational numbers; basic operations with surds and conjugate of binomial surds
- Application of surds to trigonometrical ratios. Draw the graphs of sine and cosine for angles 00< x < 3600
- Matrices and Determinant: Types, order, Notation, basic operations, transpose, determinants of 2 x 2 and 3 x 3 matrices, Inverse of 2 x 2 matrix and application to simultaneous equation
- Linear and Quadratic Equations: Application, one linear-one quadratic, word problems leading to one linear-one quadratic
- Surface areas and volume of spheres and hemispheres (solid and hollow sphere and hemisphere)
- Longitude and Latitude: Identification of longitude and latitude, North and south, meridian, equator. Calculation of length of parallel of
- Longitude and Latitude: Calculation of distance between two points on the latitude, longitude, time or speed of aircraft
- Arithmetic Finance: Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Annuities, Depreciation and Amortization
- Revision of the term’s work