Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First Term Physics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First Term Physics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS3 First Term Physics:
1. Electromagnetic Spectrum: Propagation, Detection and Uses
2. Gravitational Field: Law, Gravitational Potential, Escape Velocity, Potential Energy in Gravitational Field.
3. Electric Field: Coulombs Law, Electric Field Intensity, Electric Potential, Capacitor and Capacitance.
4. Electric Cells: Primary and Secondary Defects of Simple Cells. Cells in Series and Parallel.Electrolysis: Electrolytes, Electrodes, Ions, Faraday’s laws.
5. Electrical Measurement of Resistance: Resistivity, Conductivity, Conversion of galvanometer to ammeter and Voltmeter, Methods of Measuring Resistance.
6. Magnetism: Magnets and Magnetic Materials, Magnetization, Demagnetization, Magnetic Flux, Earth Magnetic Field.
7. Electromagnetic Field: Magnetic Field around Current Carrying Conductors- Straight Conductor, Circular Conductor, Solenoid, Applications of Electromagnets-Electric Bell, Telephone Ear Piece.
8. Electromagnetic Field: Force on Current Carrying Conductor in a Magnetic Field, Fleming’s Left Hand Rule, Application– DC. Motor, Moving Coil Galvanometers.
9. Electromagnetic Induction(i):Induced Current, Laws of Electromagnetic Induction, Flemings Right Hand Rule,Induction Coil.
10. Electromagnetic Induction(ii):Application in A.C and D.C. Generator, Transformer, and Power Transmission.
• New School Physics by Prof. M.W Anyakoha
• New System Physics by Dr. Chow.et.al
• WAEC Past Questions Pack
• UTME Past Question Pack
• Masters Physics Practical Manual