Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Second Term JSS3 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Second Term JSS3 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topic for JSS3 Second Term Mathematics
- Revision of first term work
- Simple Equations involving Fractions: Simple Equations involving fractions. Word problems leading to simple equations involving fractions
- Simultaneous Linear equations: Compilations of tables of values. Graphical solution of simultaneous linear equations in two variables.
- Solution of simultaneous linear equations: Method by elimination and method by substitution.
- Similar shapes: identification of similar figures-triangles, rectangles, squares, cubes and cuboids. Enlargement and scale factor
- Use of scale factor in calculating lengths, areas and volumes of similar figures.
- Trigonometry: the sine, cosine and tangent of an acute angle. Applications of Tri gonometrical ratios to finding distances and lengths
- Area of plane Figures: Area of plane figures-Triangles, parallelogram, trapezium and circle. Calculations of the areas of lands
- Construction: Bisection of a segment-using a pair of compasses and a ruler. Bisection of an angle. Construction of angles 900, 450, 600 and 300. Copying giving angles. Solving quantitative reasoning aptitude problems on construction.