Second Term JSS1 Social Studies Lesson Note
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 Second Term Social Studies lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 Second Term Social Studies lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS1 Second Term Social Studies:
1. Revision of last term’s work’
2. Accidents in the Home and in the School: (a) Needs for safety. (b) Safety measures in the home, school and workplace.
3. Traffic Rules and Regulations: (a) Meaning of road signs and traffic lights. (b) Accidents and causes of road accidents. (c) Consequences of disobeying traffic rules.
4. Socialization: (a) Meaning of socialization. (b) Significance of socialization.
5. Socialization: © Processes of socialization e.g. education, apprenticeship, initiation, etc.
6. Socialization: (d) Agents of socialization. E.g. family, school, religious organizations, the press, age grade, peer group, clubs and societies.
7. Culture – Meaning, Components and Features of culture: (a) Meaning of culture. (b) Components of culture. (b) Components of culture – Material and non-material culture.
8. Culture: © Feature of culture – Language, food and dressing, religion, technology/craft, etc.
9. Culture: (d) Characteristics of culture. (e) Cultural similarities in Nigeria. (f) Cultural differences in Nigeria.