Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Second Term JSS2 Civic Education lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Second Term JSS2 Civic Education lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS2 Second Term Civic Education:
- Protection of the Rule of law(a) Meaning of the rule of law. (b)The Rule of law e.g. equity before the law, all laws must be obeyed by all citizens, etc. (c) Protection of the rule of law (legal process, independent judiciary, equity, justice, fair-play, good governance etc.
- Voters Education: (a) Meaning of voting. (b) Voter’s registration. (c) Importance of voting. (d) The process of voting.
- Elections: (a) Meaning and importance of elections. (b) Electoral bodies: INEC/SIEC, National, State government. (c) Need for free and fair elections. Electoral Malpractices in Nigeria and how to prevent them.
- The Current Nigerian Constitution: (a) Meaning of Constitution. (b) Sources of the Nigerian Constitution. (c) Features of the Nigerian Constitution (e.g title, preamble, etc)
- Role of Citizens in Constitution Development: (a) The Process of constitutional development (b) The Role of citizens in constitutional development (voting e.g electing representatives to the National Assembly or constitutions drafting committees, or being voted for, sending memorandum to National Assembly, etc.
- National Security: (a) Meaning of national security. (b) Role of citizens in maintaining national security vigilance, supplying information to security agencies on potential threats, remaining law abiding displaying patriotism, etc
- National Security: (a)National Security Agencies (a) Military (b) Para-Military services (SSS) (c) Civil Defense, etc (d) Police (e) State Security (SSS), (f) Immigration Service etc.
- Intensive Revision
- Intensive Revision