Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS3 Second Term Physical and Health Education lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS3 Second Term Physical and Health Education lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS3 Second Term Physical and Health Education:
1. Revision of work done for last term.
2. Drug use, miss-use and Abuse: (a) Meaning of drug use, miss-use and abuse.(b)categories of drugs –(i)prescription of drug /medicines.(ii)non prescription of drugs/medicines.(iii)gateway drug.(iv)Psychoactive drug.(c)Health consequences of drug misuse and abuse.(d) ways of preventing drug misuse and abuse among young people.
3. Benefit of physical fitness exercises: (a) Benefits derived from physical fitness exercises.(b)factors that influence physical fitness.
4. Gymnastics (Floor Activities): (a) stunts and tumbling e.g forward roll, head stand and crab walks, cat wheel, frog jump etc. (b).classification of floor activities. (c) Values of floor activities.
5. Traditional social Dances (a) pre- colonial or folk dances like atilogwu in Igbo land, fuji and juju in Yoruba, sharo –fulani and langa in Hausa. (b) Social dances, like reggae, disco, highlife, samba, calypso, rumba and classical.
6. Computer Games: (a) Types of computer games like tennis, scrabble, cricket, and soccer.
(b) Values of Computer games
7. Nutrition for special Groups: (a) nutrition for school children (b) nutrition for adolescents. (c) Nutrition for Athletes, (d) nutrition for the sick and the convalescent.
8. Martial Arts: (a) Taekwondo – origin of taekwondo. (b) History of taekwondo in Nigeria. (c) Importance of taekwondo. (d) Rules regulations and officiating in taekwondo. Boxing: (d) history of boxing. (e) Boxing in Nigeria e. g. Dambe. (f) Skills and techniques in boxing. (g) Rules regulations and officiating in boxing.
9. Swimming: (a) Crawl/free style stroke – (i) breast stroke, (ii) back stroke, (iii) butterfly stroke. (b)Types of competition (c) Officiating in swimming – (i) officials and their duties, (ii) various completion/events
10. Communicable Diseases: (a) nature of (i) measles, (ii) malaria, (iii) mumps, (iv) pneumonia, (v) poliomyelitis, (vi) ring worm, (vii) rubella, (viii) cold, (ix) Whooping cough, (x) tetanus, (xi) cholera, (xii) gonorrhoea,(xiii) syphilis. (b) Mode of transmission of the communicable diseases. (c) Diseases causative agents. (d) Prevention measure