Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 Second Term Food and Nutrition lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 Second Term Food and Nutrition lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS1 Second Term Food and Nutrition:
- Revision scientific study of foods.
- Measurement: units of measurement.
- Effects of heat on food.
- Food tests (tests for carbohydrates, protein and fats),
– The food composition table.
– Meal planning.
- Reproductive health.
- Reproductive health –malnutrition e.g. Over nutrition and under nutrition.
- Kitchen management.
- Kitchen plan/ layout.
- Kitchen equipment.
– Materials used in making kitchen equipment.
- Cleaning agents and abrasives.
- Safety in the kitchen.
- Methods of handling kitchen equipment properly, precautions to prevent accident.
- Contents and use first aid box.
- Treatments of simple injuries e.g. Cuts, burns and scalds.
- Personal- rules of personal hygiene in the kitchen.
- Kitchen hygiene rules.