Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 Second Term Chemistry lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 Second Term Chemistry lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS2 Second Term Chemistry:
1. Rates of Chemical Reaction
• Meaning of Rate of Chemical Reaction.
• Rate Curve.
• The Collision Theory.
• Factors Affecting Rate of Chemical Reactions.
2. Exothermic and Endothermic Reactions
• Heat Content (Enthalpy) of a Substance.
• Thermodynamics: First and Second Laws.
• Entropy and Free Energy.
3. Chemical Equilibrium
• Reversible Reactions
• Le Chatelier’s Principle.
• Factors Affecting Chemical Equilibrium.
• Equilibrium Constant.
4. Oxygen and its Compounds
• General Properties of Oxygen Family.
• Electronic Structure and Bonding in Oxygen.
• Preparation, Properties and Uses of Oxygen.
• Oxides: Classification.
5. Chlorine and other Halogens
• Electronic Configuration of Halogens
• Physical and Chemical Properties of Halogens.
• Laboratory and Industrial Preparation of Chlorine.
• Compound of Chlorine: Hydrogen Chloride.
• Test for Chlorides.
• General Properties of Nitrogen Family.
• Laboratory Preparation and Industrial Preparation of Nitrogen.
• Properties and Uses of Nitrogen.
• Nitrogen Cycle.
7. Compounds of Nitrogen
• Oxides of Nitrogen
• Ammonia: Preparation, Properties and Uses.
• Trioxonitrate (V) acid: Preparation, Properties and Uses.
• General Properties of Sulphur Group.
• Electronic Structure of Members of Sulphur Group.
• Allotropes of Sulphur.
• Uses of Sulphur.
9. Compounds of Sulphur
• H2S, SO2 and SO3: Preparation, Properties and Uses
• Tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid: Industrial Preparation (Contact Process).
• New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary School by O.Y.Ababio (6th edition)
• Calculations on Chemistry by E.U. Akusoba and G.O. Ewelukwa
• WASSCE past Questions and Answers on Chemistry
• UTME past Questions and Answers on Chemistry