Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 Second Term Government lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 Second Term Government lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS2 Second Term Government:
1. Colonialism- Both Positive and Negative Impacts.
2. Nationalism- Meaning, Factors that Led to the Rise and Growth of Nationalist Movement in West Africa.
3. Nationalism- Factors that Increased Nationalist Demand after World War 11, Factors Responsible for Slow Nationalist Activities in French West Africa Colonies.
4. Constitutional Development in Nigeria- The Nigerian council of 1914, The National Congress of British West Africa.
5. Clifford Constitution of 1922- Features, Merits and Demerits; Richard’s Constitution of 1946-Features, Objectives, Achievement, Weakness and Criticism.
6. The Macpherson Constitution of 1951- Features, Achievements and Weakness; London and Lagos Constitutional Conference of 1953 and 1954 Respectively.
7. Littleton’s Constitution of 1954- Features, Achievements, Weakness.
8. London Constitutional Conference of 1957 and Lagos Constitutional Conference of 1958.
9. Independence Constitution of 1960- Features, Achievements and Weakness.
10. Republican Constitution of 1963- Features, Merits and Demerits.
11. The Second Republican Constitution of 1979- Historical Background, Features, Merits and Demerits;the Differences between 1963 and 1979 Constitution.
12. Revision and Examination.
• Essential Government by C.C. Dibie.
• Comprehensive Government by J.U. Anyaele.