Second Term SS3 Chemistry Lesson Note
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 Second Term Chemistry lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 Second Term Chemistry lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS3 Second Term Chemistry:
1. Revision/Nuclear Chemistry, Types and Nature of Radiations, Half-life as a Measure of the Stability of the nucleus.
2. Nuclear Reactions i.e Nuclear Fussion and Nuclear Fission with examples, Effect and applications of Radioactivity Comparison of Nuclear Reaction and Ordinary chemical reaction.
3. Simple molecules and their shapes, covalent molecules e.g methane, ammonia, crystalline solids – their network structure e.g diamond.
4. Metallic bonding – properties, factors affecting the formation of metals, intermolecular bonding Van-der-waals forces and hydrogen bonds, comparison of all bond styles.
5-6. Metals and their compound, extraction of metals (e.g aluminium, copper, tin and iron) their properties and their reaction, their uses, alloys, composition and uses.
7. Introduction to qualitative analysis, test for cation using H2S, NaOH and HN4OH, confirmatory test for the cations
8. Test for amono, identification or gases. E.g CO2,SO2 and O2. Characteristics test for anions e,g SO42-, SO32-, CO32-, NO3.
9-10. Volumetric Analysis, calculation based on percentage purity and impurity of substances, percentage amount of the acid, or base, solubility of substances, volume of gases, mole ration of acid to base.
• New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools by Osei Yaw Ababio.
• Practical Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools by Godwin Ojokuku
• Outline Chemistry for Schools & Colleges by Ojiodu C. C.
• Chemistry Pass Questions for S.S.C.E and UTME.