Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 Second Term Financial Accounting lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 Second Term Financial Accounting lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS3 Second Term Financial Accounting:
1. Contract Accounts
– Meaning, terminologies – National profit, retention fee, work certified.
– Work-in-progress, calculation of percentage of work completed.
– Preparation of contract Account.
2. Interpretation of Financial statement – calculation of ratios e.g liquidity ratio, acid test ratio, working capital etc.
3. Departmental Account – Meaning
– Reason for departmental Account
– Inter Departmental transfer.
– Lost Apportionment.
– Preparation of departmental Account.
– Differences between branch and departmental Account.
4. Branch Account
– Meaning, types of branches – Local, foreign.
– Reasons for the branch Account.
– Branch memorandum Account.
– Branch returns Account
– Branch debtors Account.
– Branch Profit and loss Account.
– Branch mark-up and margin.
5. Public Sector Accounting.
– Meaning, basis for preparation of Account, sources of government revenue.
– Capital/Re-current expenditure.
– Heads and sub-heads.
– Types of fund.
– Capital and revenue Account.
– Income and expenditure Account.
– Differences between government Accounting and public sector Accounting – Term in government Accounting.
6. Preparation of personnel cost Budget.
8. Mock Examination.