Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Third Term JSS1 Engish Language lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Third Term JSS1 Engish Language lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS1 Third Term English Language:
- Speech work – Revision of Second Term Work and Examination Questions, Present Tense; Speechwork: Consonant Contrast /p /, /d/, /b /, /t/.
- Grammar: Question Tags: Comprehension. The Search for Honey p. 168. Vocabulary Development on Speaking 168. Writing: Letter to a Friend p 175. Literature in English: Sunrise Poetry.
- Grammar: Uses of the Form of the Verb Have; Vocabulary Development: Preparation for the Reading Passage p 181. Reading: Parents Responsibilities. Writing: Pride Goes before a Fall. Speech Work: Distinguishing /ʧ/ and /∫ /, p.185 Literature: The Love of Mathematics.
- Grammar: Synonyms;. Writing: The Responsibilities of Government. Listening Comprehension: Main Points of a News Broadcast p 185. Speech Work: / p/, /d/, /k/ and /t/ ; Vocabulary Development: Words to do with Human Rights ; Literature: Inspiration
- Grammar: Antonyms; Speech Work: Distinguishing the Consonants Sounds /w/and /j/; Vocabulary Development: Broadcasting; Comprehension: Ndifon’s Complaint p 193. Writing: Letter to a Pen Friend p 201. Literature: Exam Focus p. 180
- Comprehension: Description of Calabar p.207; Speechwork: Vowel Contrast /u/ and /u:/; Vocabulary Development: Conflict Resolution;Grammar: Use of the Causative erb(ii) The Use of ‘s, and s’ and of. Writing: Description of One’s Village, Town or Area p 217. Literature: Dear African P 183, Exam Focus.
- Speechwork: Vowels: /Ɔ/, /ɒ/, /˄/; Listening Comprehension: An Account of a Fire Outbreak pg 212. Structure: Adjective; Writing: A Journey 1 Once Made; Vocabulary Development: Armed Forces.
- Grammar: Review of Prefix and Suffix; Speech Work: Revising the Sounds /a:/ and/ ǽ/; Writing: An account of an Outing for a School Magazine p. 228. Comprehension: An Account of a School Outing. Vocabulary Development: Government and Politics.
- Speechwork : Consonants /dӠ/, /Ӡ/; Grammar: Using Despite and Inspite of, Vocabulary Development: Law and Order p. 126; Writing: Review of Narrative and Descriptive Essays.