Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 Third Term Government lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 Third Term Government lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS1 Third Term Government:
1. I ) Revision and Political participation:
– Meaning, forms, purpose, factors affecting
II) Centralization and decentralization:
– Reasons for its adoption, types, merits and
2. Delegated Legislation:
– Definition, types and reasons
3. Delegated legislation:
– Merits and demerits; control of delegated legislation.
– Meaning, ways of acquiring Citizenship
5 & 6 Citizenship:
– ways of losing citizenship;
– Rights of a citizen: meaning, duties and
Obligation of a citizen in a state.
– Ways of safeguarding citizens’ rights
– Limitations to a citizen’s rights.
– Difference between a citizen and non-citizen
7 political parties :
– Definition, types, features, functions.
– party manifestoes and its importance
8 Party system :
– Definition, types, merits and demerits.
9 Pressure groups:
– Meaning, types, functions, factors that can aid its effective operations.
– Mode of its operation
10 Factors working against the success of
ii) Danger posed by its activities
iii) Comparison between pressure group and
12 & 13 Examination