Complete JSS1 Agricultural Science Lesson Note
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for First, Second and Third Term JSS1 Agricultural Science lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for First, Second and Third Term JSS1 Agricultural Science lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for JSS1 Third Term Agricultural Science: First Term
1 Meaning and Importance of Agriculture.
2 Importance of Agricultural contd.
3 Historical Development (Evolution) of Agriculture.
4 Areas/Branches of Agriculture I.
5 Areas/Branches of Agriculture II.
6 Forms of Agriculture I.
7 Forms of Agriculture II.
8 Crop Plant Forms.
9 Classification of Crops Based on Lifecycle.
10 Classification of Crops Based on Uses.
- Prescribed Agricultural Science for Junior Secondary Schools , Book 1, by S.A Omoruyi et al.
- Junior Secondary Agriculture for Nigerian Schools, Book 1, by Anthony Youdeowei et al.
- Classification of crops based on the life cycle
2 Classification of crops based on uses (a) food crops (b) oil, spices, latex beverages, fibre ,etc. (c) As sources of nutrient: Carbohydrates, proteins, fat/oil, minerals and vitamins
- Ecological distribution of crops/factors affecting distribution of crops in Nigeria (Map of Nigeria required).
- Forms of farm animals e.g. work animal, diary animal, guard animal, poultry bird ,etc.
- Forms of farm animals (cont’d)
- Classification of farm animals based on-Habitat-Aquatic and terrestrial, Mammals and Non-Mammals.
- Classification of farm animals based on Digestive system-Ruminants and Non-Ruminants.
- Characteristics of farm animals e.g. Cattle, Goat, Sheep, Pig, Poultry, Rabbit.
- Breeds of farm animals, e.g. Cattle, Goat, Sheep, Pig, Poultry, Rabbit.
- Uses of farm animals – Food, Work, Income, etc.
- Ecological distribution/ factors affecting distribution of animals in Nigeria.
- Revision (Weed And Pest Control)
- Factors of Production (Land)
- Factors of Production (Labour)
- Factors of Production (Capital)
- Factors of Production (Management)
- Field Trip
- Farm Manager (Definition and Function)
- Problems of Farm Managers
- JUNIOR SECONDARY AGRICULTURAL FOR NIGERIAN SCHOOLS, Book 1, by Anthony Youdeowei et al.
- ESSENTIAL AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE FOR SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL by O. A. IWENA.