Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Music lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Music lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for JSS1 First, Second and Third Term Music:
- LEANING THE NATIONAL AND SCHOOL ANTHEM
- SOUND ,CHARACTERISTICS AND QUALITY
- DEFINITION , IMPORTANCE AND TYPES OF MUSIC
- THE MUSICAL STAFF, CLEF AND CLEF SIGNS
- NAMING THE STAFF
- THE GRAND/GREAT STAVE
- LIFE AND WORKS OF W.A MOZART AND DAYO DEDEKE
- CLASSIFICATION OF AFRICAN MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
- THE ITALIAN OR MUSICAL TERMS
1. Revision of 1st Term work/ Dance patterns: Definition of Dance patterns.
2. Poem: Writing of Text, Writing simple Tunes, Singing in Groups.
3. Rhythm: Definition and Development of Rhythm.
4. Folk songs: Description of folk music songs. Western Fork songs. Nigerian folk songs, Singing of folk songs.
5. Recorder Music: Description 0f the Recorder ,The Recorder family, Holding the Recorder.
6. Playing the recorder: Fingering the Recorder, playing the Recorder, Fingering for the right hand.
7. Musical Alphabets: Musical Alphabets_ A,B,C,D,E,F,G.
8. Clef: Definition of Clef, kinds of Clef. G Clef or Treble Clef, F Clef or Bass clef.
9. Staff: Definition of Staff, Letter names of Lines and spaces [Treble Staff] and[ Bass Staff].
10. Great Staff: Description of Great staff or stave. Letter names of lines and spaces. Great stave and the key board.
WEEK ONE – REVISION OF THE LAST TERM WORKS
WEEK TWO – DOTTED NOT AND REST
WEEK THREE – RHYTHM
WEEK FOUR – CONSTRUCTION OF SCALE D, A AND E MAJOR
WEEK FIVE – PRACTICALS – SINGING/RECODER/PIANO
WEEK SIX – KEY SIGNATURE OF G, D, A AND E
WEEK SEVEN – TIME SIGNATURE – SIMPLE AND COMPOUND
WEEK EIGHT – LIFE AND WORKS OF J.S BACH AND AKIN EUBA
WEEK NINE – INTRODUCTION TO INTERVAL