Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS2 First, Second and Third Term Business Studies lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS2 First, Second and Third Term Business Studies lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for JSS2 First, Second and Third Term Business Studies:
|1||The Reception of Office|
|2||Duties of A Receptionist|
|3||Right Attitude to work|
|4||Documents Handled by Receptionists|
|6||Procedures for Handling Incoming Mails|
|9||Aids to Trade|
1. Insurance –Definition, Types and Benefits of Insurance
2. Personal Qualities of an Entrepreneur
3. Business Opportunities-Meaning and Types
4. Consumer Right- Meaning of Consumer rights, Origin of Consumerism, Eight universal consumer right and identifying ways and manners of consumer right on the country at large
5. Responsibilities of a Consumer
6. Shopping Tips-Meaning of needs and wants, making decision about needs and wants, improve buying of needs and wants, After sales services: warranty ,installation, etc
7. Book Keeping-Ethics, Transparency, accountability and Probity. Meaning and Needs for TAP and Attributes of TAP
8. Ledger Entries-Meaning of Ledger and Items in the Ledger,
9. Petty Cash book- Meaning and Columns in a Petty Cash book, Imprest System and Reimbursement
10. Cash Book- Meaning , Types of Cash book
11. & 12 Revision/ Examination
WABP Junior Secondary Business Studies 2 by Egbe Ehiametalor et’al.
1. Printer’s correction signs.
proof readers marks and signs
Uses of each of the signs and marks.
2. Speed Development and Accuracy Skills Alphabetical Sentence drill outline sentence drill Accuracy and speed drills speed burst at one to ten minutes
3. Techniques Development in Keyboarding-math table techniques of wing -the space regulator-description,uses,techniques of uses-Enter key, description, Uses,Techniques of Use
4. Paragraphing: method of paragraphing
5. Page Setting-Different types of page set up-correct page alignment-production of documents
6. Memorandum-meaning, features and format.
7. E-mail: meaning,feature and formatting
8. Office Procedure-meaning, importance and procedure of preparing bill licence
9. Office Equipment-meaning, identification of office equipment types, importance, use and care of office equipment