Second Term JSS2 CRK Lesson Note
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS2 Second Term Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS2 Second Term Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS2 Second Term Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK):
- Revision of First Term work.
- Mission of the Disciples: (a) Fishers of men. Matt. 4: 18-22; LK 5: 1-11;
(b) The preaching of the Gospel and healing of the sick. Matt 10: 1-15
- Mission of the Disciples: (c) The Mission of the twelve apostles and the seventy
disciples. Matt. 10: 1-15; MK6:7-13 LK 9: 1-16; 10: 1-24. (d) Outcome of the mission
of the twelve and seventy disciples Mk 12; LK 10:17-20.
- Jesus Teachings on the Mount/The demand of the Kingdom: The Beatitudes.
Matt. 5:1-12. (b) Christians as salt and light of the world. Matt. 5:13-16.
- Jesus teachings on the mount/the demand of the Kingdom: (c) Forgiveness.
Matt.6:14-15. (d) Revenge. Matt. 5: 38-42.
- Jesus’ Teachings on Mount/The demand of the Kingdom: (e) Fasting and prayer.
Matt6:5-13. (f) Love of money. Matt. 6:19-34; (g) Worrying (anxiety); matt. 6:25-35
- Jesus teaching Parables
- meaning of parable – why Jesus taught in parables. Matt 13:34-35.
- parables about the kingdom i. parable of the sower. Matt 13:1-9,18-23.
- Parable of the wheat and tares. Matt 13:24-30, 36-43.
iii. Parable illustrating God’s love : The prodigal son. Luke 15:11-32.
Lost sheep. Luke 15:3-7 Lost coin. Luke:15:8-10.
- Jesus teaching in Parables
- Parable about our attitude to earthly possessions: i. the rich fool –
Luke 12:13-21. ii. The rich man and Lazarus. Luke 16:19-31.
- Maturity and Responsibility: i. the ten virgins. Matt 25:1-13. ii. The Talents.
- Unforgiving servant Matt 18:21-35
- The Miracles of Jesus:
- Nature Miracles of Jesus i. turning water into wine – John 2:1-11.
- Calming the storm – Matt 8:23-27; Mark 4: 35-41. iii. Feeding of the 5,000 –
Matt 14:13-21. Mark 14:13-21. Mark 6:30-44. Luke 9: 10-17. iv. Feeding of the
4,000 – Mark 8:1-6.
- Walking on the water. Matt 14:22-33
- The Miracle of Jesus
- Healing Miracles of Jesus i. the centurion servant – Matt 8:5-13.
Luke 7:1-10. ii. The paralytic – Matt 9:1-8. Mark 2:1-12. iii. The demoniac of
Gadarene – Mark 5:1-20
- Power over death i. raising of the widow’s son at Nain ii. Raising of Lazarus at
Bethany – John 11:1-45.
11 & 12. Revision & Examination