Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS2 First, Second and Third Term Music lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS2 First, Second and Third Term Music lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for JSS2 First, Second and Third Term Music:
2. TECHNICAL NAMES AND FUNCTION OF THE SCALE DEGREES
3. COMPOUND TIME SIGNATURE
4. CONSTRCTION OF SCALES
5. RHYTHM (More works)
6. SCALE WITH KEY SIGNATURE ( G, D, A and E major)
7. LIFE AND WORKS OF ROBERT SCHUMAN AND FELA SOWANDE
8. TERMS AND SIGNS
9. INTRODUCTION TO TRIAD
1. Revision of work done in First Term.
2. African Musical Instruments- Classification- Idiophone, Aerophone, Chordophone and Membranophone.
3. Keyboard Setting- Tones and Semitones, Enharmonic Notes.
4. Western Musical Instruments-Types and Classifications.
5. Intervals-Definition,Kinds-Major and Minor.
6. Intervals-Perfect, Augmented and Diminished.
7. History of Music 1- Some Nigerian Art Musicians- Echezona, Akin Euba, Nzewi, T. K. E. Philips and Sam Ojukwu.
8. Triads and Chords- Definition, Composition, Types-Primary (Major) and Secondary (Minor)
9. Triads- Triads of Major Keys with Sharps and Flats. Inversion of Triads of Major Keys (Sharp and Flat Keys).
10. Time Signature. Simple and Compound.
WEEK ONE ————————- REVISION & REVISION EXERCISE
WEEK TWO —————————– LIFE & WORKS OF L.V BEETHOVEN & DAYO DEDEKE
WEEK THREE ————————— MAJOR SCALE B FLAT, E FLAT, & A FLAT
WEEK FOUR —————————– INTRODUCTION TO HISTORY OF MUSIC
WEEK FIVE—————————— MORE WORKS ON INVERSION OF INTERVALS
WEEK SIX——————————- COMPOSITION (MELODY WRITING/ ADDING BAR LINE
WEEK SEVEN————————— SINGING AND BREATH CONTROL
WEEK EIGTH —————————- RHYTHMS —- CLAPPING (HARDER EXAMPLE)
WEEK NINE —————————— FORMS IN MUSIC – BINARY, TERNARY RONDO ETC
WEEK TEN ——————————- PRACTICALS ——-SINGING/ RECORDER