Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Basic Science lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Basic Science lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Basic Science:
1. Drug and Substance Abuse
3. Deforestation and Desertification
4. Bush Burning
5. Depletion of Ozone Layer and its Effects.
6. Resources from living things/Economic Importance of Resource
7. Resources from Non-living Things: Solid Minerals, their Location and Importance
8. Light energy
9. Sound energy
• BasicScience Made Easy for JSS Three by F.I Kehinde et al
• BasicScience Made Easy for JSS Two by F.I Kehinde et al
• STAN Integrated Science for JSS Three
• Precious Seeds Basic Science for JSS three by J.O Otugboyegaet al.
1. Revision of first term’s work
2. Non-Living Things – Atomic Structure; Elements; Compounds; Mixtures
3. Chemical Symbols, Formulae and Equations.
4. Resources from Living Things; Plant resources ; Animal resources
5. Resources from Non- Living things; Soil; Solid minerals
6. Skill Acquisition
7. Ethical Issues in science and Development
8. Light Energy
2. MAN IN SPACE
3. OUR DISAPPEARING FOREST
4. CONTROLLING THE WEATHER
5. FAMILY LIFE EDUCATION
6 – 13 REVISION AND EXAMINATION