Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Complete JSS3 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Complete JSS3 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topic for JSS3 First, Second and Third Term Mathematics
1 Revision of JSS 2 work
2 The Binary number system
3 Binary number system continued
4 Algebraic Processes
5 Word problems
6 Change of subject of formulae
7 Revision of first half terms work and periodic test
9 Statistics Continued
10 Simple equations involving fraction and simultaneous equations
11 Revision of 2nd half term’s lesson and periodic test
12-13 First term examination
- Revision of first term work
- Simple Equations involving Fractions: Simple Equations involving fractions. Word problems leading to simple equations involving fractions
- Simultaneous Linear equations: Compilations of tables of values. Graphical solution of simultaneous linear equations in two variables.
- Solution of simultaneous linear equations: Method by elimination and method by substitution.
- Similar shapes: identification of similar figures-triangles, rectangles, squares, cubes and cuboids. Enlargement and scale factor
- Use of scale factor in calculating lengths, areas and volumes of similar figures.
- Trigonometry: the sine, cosine and tangent of an acute angle. Applications of Tri gonometrical ratios to finding distances and lengths
- Area of plane Figures: Area of plane figures-Triangles, parallelogram, trapezium and circle. Calculations of the areas of lands
- Construction: Bisection of a segment-using a pair of compasses and a ruler. Bisection of an angle. Construction of angles 900, 450, 600 and 300. Copying giving angles. Solving quantitative reasoning aptitude problems on construction.
- Revision of First term’s work
- Methods of solving simultaneous Linear Equations in one or Two Variables
Elimination, Substitution and Graphical Methods
- Methods of solving simultaneous Equation.
Application of Linear Equation
Graphical Method continued
- Statistics II
Application of measure of central tendency on relevant current issues
Data collection from info on drug Abuse, voters Register, Producers (workers), consumers (children, aged etc)
Importance of data on drug. Abuse, HIV patients, Voters Register, Producers, consumers etc
The use of the statistical tools such as measures of central tendency in Drug abuse, voting and other related activities.
Concept and meaning
Types of variation with examples Direct, Inverse, Joint, and Partial.
- Variation (continued)
Joint and Partial Variation on simple exercises
More exercise in the various types of variation
- Trigonometric ratio of angles
Sine, cosine, tangent of acute angles
Application of trigonometrically ratios to solve problems on angles and sides of a
- Angles of elevation and depression
Clinometers to measure distances.