Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Third Term JSS3 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Third Term JSS3 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topic for JSS3 Third Term Mathematics
- Revision of First term’s work
- Methods of solving simultaneous Linear Equations in one or Two Variables Elimination, Substitution and Graphical Methods
- Methods of solving simultaneous Equation. Application of Linear Equation Graphical Method continued
- Statistics II – Application of measure of central tendency on relevant current issues. Data collection from info on drug Abuse, voters Register, Producers (workers), consumers (children, aged etc) Importance of data on drug. Abuse, HIV patients, Voters Register, Producers, consumers etc The use of the statistical tools such as measures of central tendency in Drug abuse, voting and other related activities.
- Variation – Concept and meaning. Types of variation with examples Direct, Inverse, Joint, and Partial.
- Variation (continued)
Joint and Partial Variation on simple exercises
More exercise in the various types of variation
- Trigonometric ratio of angles
Sine, cosine, tangent of acute angles
Application of trigonometrically ratios to solve problems on angles and sides of a
- Angles of elevation and depression
Clinometers to measure distances.
- Bearing and Distances.
Concept of bearing and distances
Taking of bearing
Instrumental for taking bearing
11 – 13 Revision & Examination