Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 First, Second and Third Term Further Mathematics lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 First, Second and Third Term Further Mathematics lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for SS2 First, Second and Third Term Further Mathematics:
|1||Finding quadratic equation with given sum and product of roots, conditions for equal roots, real roots and no root|
|2||Tangents and Normals to Curves|
|3||Polynomials ;definition, basic operations + , x , – , ;–|
|4||Polynomials ( Continued) factorization|
|5||Cubic Equation , roots of cubic equations|
|6||Review and Test|
|7||Logical Reasoning ; fundamental issues and definitions and theorem proving|
|8||Trigonometric Function , six trig functions of angles of any magnitude ( sine, cosine,tangent,secant, cosecant, cotangent)|
|9||Relationship between graph of trigonometric ratios such as sin x and sin 2x, graphs of y= a sin (bx) + c , y = a cos (bx) + c , y = a tan (bx) + c|
|10||Graphs of inverse by ratio and equation of simpletrgonometric identities|
- Further Mathematics Project 1 by TuttuhAdegun
- Further Mathematics Project 2 by TuttuhAdegun
- Additional Mathematics by Godman
1. Differentiation: Limits of Function and First Principle, Differentiation of Polynomial
2. Differentiation (Continued): Rules of Differentiation
3. Differentiation of Transcendents: Derivative of Trigonometric Functions and Exponential Functions.
4. Application of Differentiation: Rate of Change, Equation of Motion, Maximum and Minimum Points and Values of Functions.
5. Conic Sections: Equation of Circles, General Equation of Circles, Finding Centre and Radius, Equation and Length of Tangents to a Circle.
6. Conic Sections: The Parabola, Hyperbola and Ellipse
7. Review of First Half Term
8. Statistics Probability: Sample Space, Event Space, Combination of Events, Independents and Dependent Events.
9. Permutation and Combination
10. Dynamics: Newton’s Laws of Motion
11. Work, Energy, Power, Impulse and Momentum
12. Revision and Examination.
Further Mathematics Project 2 and 3.
1. Revision of Second Term Examination Questions.
2. Projectile: Trajectory of Projectile, Greatest Height Reached, Time of Flight, Range, and Projectile along Inclined Plane.
3. Binomial Expansion: Pascal Triangle Binomial Theorem of Negative, Positive and Fractional Power
4. Mechanics: Vectors in Two and Three Dimension. Scalar Product of Vectors inThree Dimension.
5 Vector or Cross Product on Three Dimension.Application of Cross Product Cross Product of Two Vectors.
6 Review of the Half Term Work.
7. Integration: Indefinite Integrals Concept, Different Methods of Integration.e.g (Algebraic and Trigonometric Substitution by Parts and Partial Fractions.
8. Integration Continued: Definite Integral, Area Under Curve.
9. Integration Continued: Application of Integration to Kinematics Volumes of Solids at Revolution and Trapezium Rule.
10. Correlation and Regression: Concept, Scatter Diagram, Regression Line, Coefficient of Regression, Rank Correlation and Product Moment Correlation Coefficient.
Further Mathematics Project 2 and 3.