Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First and Second Term Further Mathematics lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First and Second Term Further Mathematics lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
These lesson notes cover the following topics for SS3 First and Third Term Further Mathematics:
2. PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTION
Binomial Probability Distribution
Poisson Probability Distribution
3. PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTION (CONTINUATION)
Properties and Area
z – Scores Application.
Definition of Concepts
Resultant of Two Forces
Components Resolution of Forces
5. STATICS – CONTINUATION
Definition of Equilibrium and Condition of Equilibrium of Rigid Body
Application of the Condition to Solve Problems
Lami’sTheorem and Application
6. REVIEW OF WEEK 1 – 5
7. STATICS – CONTINUATION.
Definition of Moment of a Force
Principles of Moments
Application of the Principle in Solving Problems
Coefficient of Friction
Forces Actingon a body.
1. Review of first term`s examination questions and STATIC: Moment of force (2 and 3 forces) acting at a point.
2. STATIC: (i) Polygon of forces (ii) Resolution of forces of friction.
3. MODELLING: (i) introduction to modeling (ii) Dependent and independent variables in Mathematical modeling (iii) examples of some models
4. MODELLING: (I) Construction of model (ii) Methodology of modeling (iii) Application to physical, biological, social and behavioral services.
5. GAMES THEORY: (I) Introduction to games theory (ii) Description of types of games.
6. GAMES THEORY: (i) solution of two person (ii) Zero sum games using pure and minimized strategies (iii) matrix games.
7. To 12 revision and Mock Examination