Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topic for JSS1 First Term Mathematics
- Whole Numbers Counting and Writing (i) Millions (ii) Billions (iii) Trillions
- Whole Numbers Continued: Problems solving in quantitative aptitude reasoning using large numbers
- Lowest Common Multiple (L.C.M) and Highest Common Factor (H.C.F) of Whole Numbers. (a) Concepts of L.C.M and H.C.F (b) L.C.M and H.C.F of quantitative reasoning
- Fractions: (a) Meaning of Fraction (b) Types of fractions (Proper & Improper) (c) Mixed numbers
- Fractions continued: Equivalent Fractions ( Identify and apply equivalent fractions in showing commodities and problems solving in quantitative aptitude)
- Fractions continued. (a) ordering of fractions (b) conversion of fractions to percentage and vice versa (c) conversion of fraction to decimal and vice versa
- Review of the first half term’s work and periodic test
- Fractions continued: Addition and subtraction of fractions
- Fractions Continued: (a) Multiplication and Division of fractions (b) Prime numbers and factors
- Estimation: (i) Concept of estimation and reasons (ii) Estimation of dimensions and reasons (iii) Estimation of capacity(volumes) and mass of objects (iv) Estimation of other things (v) Quantitative reasoning involving estimation
- Revision of the 1st term’s work and preparation for the first term examination
- First term examination