First Term SS1 Biology Lesson Note
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 First Term Biology lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS1 First Term Biology lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS1 First Term Biology:
1. Biology and LivingThings
2. Living things and Non Living Things, Classification
3. Classification of Living Things
4. Classification of Animals and Organization of Life
5. The cell (Definition, Forms, Structure, Functions and Theory)
6. The cell and ItsEnvironment (Osmosis, Diffusion, Biological Significance)
7. Properties and Functions of the Cell (Cellular Respiration)
8&9. Mode of Nutrition and Plant Nutrition (Photosynthesis and Chemosynthesis)
10. Growth (Basis and Aspects of Growth)
11. Revision and Examination
• Modern Biology for Senior Secondary Schools by S.T. Ramlingam
• Essential Biology by M.C Michael
• New Biology by H. Stone and Cozen
• SSCE, Past Questions and Answers
• New System Biology by Lam and Kwan
• College Biology by IdodoUmeh
• UTME, SSCE and CAMBRIDGE Past Questions and Answers
• Biology Practical Text