Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 First Term Physics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 First Term Physics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS2 First Term Physics:
1. Position, distance and displacement.
2. Scalar and vector Quantities-Concept of scalar and vector quantities, vector representation etc.
3. Derivation of equation of linear motion, Motion under gravity, calculation using these equations.
4. Projectiles and its application.
5. Newton Laws of Motion – Conservation of Linear momentum and collision energy.
6. Equilibrium if Forces – principle of moment, conditions for equilibrium of a Rigid Bodies etc.
7. Equilibrium if Forces – centre of gravity and stability, couple
8. Simple Harmonic Motion- definition, speed, amplitude, displacement, acceleration, etc.
9. Simple Harmonic Motion – Energy of simple harmonic motion and forced vibration, Resonance.
10. Machines – Types and Examples
11. Machines – Calculation.