Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First Term Food and Nutrition lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS3 First Term Food and Nutrition lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS3 First Term Food and Nutrition:
1. Revision/ art of entertainment
– Being a good host/ hostess
– Being a good guest
– Table setting: formal and informal table setting
2. Types of party: house warming, naming, birthday etc.
– Food for special occasions e.g. cocktail, buffet, luncheon etc.
3. Food service e.g. table service, family service, foreign service, buffet service etc.
4. Practicals on food for special occasion and food services.
5. Cultural food habit.
– Meaning of food habits and taboos
6. Traditional dishes from different localities e.g. Yoruba, Hausa, and Igbo etc.
7. Practicals on traditional dishes.
8. Foreign dishes e.g. Indian, European etc.
9. Practicals on foreign dishes.
10. Rechauffe (left over foods)- meaning, uses
– Reheating of left over foods.
– Identify storage facilities for left over foods