Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 Second Term Cultural and Creative Arts lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS1 Second Term Cultural and Creative Arts lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS1 Second Term Cultural and Creative Arts:
- Revision of work done in first term.
- Introduction to Local Craft – Basic Concepts: (a) Definition of local craft (b) Types of materials for making craft. (c) Tools and Equipment for making local craft: (i) Paper work (ii) Tie dye (iii) Batiks (iv) Basketry. (d) Crafts and Localities: (i) Blacksmithing – Awka, Lokoja. (ii) Weaving – Akwete, Oyo, Abeokuta, Okene, Tiv. (iii) Scupture – Oyo, Benin (iv) Dyeing – Maiduguri, Lagos, Abeokuta. (v) Leather work: Kano, Sokoto. (vi) Bread work: Nasarawa, Benin, Ekiti, Bida. (Animal horn: Sokoto, Bauchi, Borno, Kano.
- Introduction to Tie and Dye: (a) (b) Types of Tie and Dye Design: tying, folding, clamping. (c) Materials and tools for Tie and Dye. Fabric-Medium, Dyes – Colouring, Chemical-fixers, Plastic basins-bath, Spatula-turning, Glove for protection, Twine for tieing, (d) Making of designs and furnishing process.
- Modeling: Production of Models with Paper: (a) Meaning of paper mash (b) Materials and tools for making paper mash (c) Method of Making Paper mash (d) Uses.
- Making of Models with Paper folding technique: (a) Meaning of paper folding technique (2) Materials and tools for paper folding technique (c) Method of paper folding (d) Uses of paper models.
- Production of Beads: (a) Definition of beads (b) Production of beads: (i) Roll paper beads (ii) Straw beads (iii) Seed d. Bottle (iv) bottle tops/cover beads. (c) Uses of beads.
- Production of Collage Using paper: (a) Making of paper cpllage (b) Uses of paper collage.
- Mosaics: (a) Meaning of mosaics (b) Materials and tools in making mosaics – different objects like broken bottle. Broken beads, seuins. – pen, pliers, knife, paint brush, scissors, Newspaper, Ruler, Paper different colour, Glue.
- Mosaics: (c) Uses of mosaics – jewelry, Flower vase, Greeting cards, Masks, Wall decorations, (d) Mosaics project, e.g. necklace pendant wall decoration.