Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Second Term JSS2 Engish Language lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Second Term JSS2 Engish Language lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS2 Second Term English Language:
- Speech Work- revision of last term’s work. Grammar- Adjective. Compositions: My New Year Resolution. Reading and Comprehension Vocabulary Development- (The Office).Structure: Reported Speech. Literature in English – Introduction to prose, Features of prose
- Speech Work – Diphthongs Continue. Grammar – Tenses – present, past, future. Reading/Comprehension and Summary. Writing – Argumentative Essay. Introduction to Drama and Features
- Speech Work – Triphthongs, produce speech with tri Grammar – Adverbials – cause and reason, Purpose, Condition. Reading and Comprehension Argumentative Essay – Civilian government is far better than Military government. Literature in English – Element of Drama
- Speech Work/Listening and Speaking consonant – /h/; /w/ and /j/. Grammar – Punctuation mark (Full Stop). Read and comprehension –Vocabulary Development – The postal service. Writing – Formal Letter – (To the school Principal).Literature in English – Recommended text on drama
- Speech Work – Consonant/p/, /b/, /t/, /d/, e.g. pot, boy, tape, dog. Grammar- Punctuation Mark, (The Comma) Reading and Comprehension. Writing – Narrative Essay–My last Birthday. Literature in English Recommended text on drama
- Speech Work – Consonant Sound /k/ and /g/. Grammar –Types of Sentence (Functional) Questions, Statements, and Commands. Reading and Comprehension. Writing – Mining. Literature in English (use Recommended text)
- Speech Work/Listening and Speaking – contrasting Consonant /f/ and /v/, /s/ and /z/ e.g. fan, van. Grammar – Direct Speech. Reading and Comprehension. Writing – Oral Expository essay – The campaign Literature in English – use recommended text
- Speech Work – Intonation pattern- Are you in my class? Grammar – Adverbials. Reading and Comprehension. Writing: Summary writing from selected passages on Contemporary issues. Literature in English, Use recommended text
- Speech Work/ Listening and speaking – The Rising Tune in Yes/ No Question. Grammar: Indirect/Direct Speech. Reading and Comprehension. Writing –story writing. Literature in English – Use recommended text