Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Second Term JSS2 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Second Term JSS2 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topic for JSS2 Second Term Mathematics
- Revision of First Term Work.
- Simple Equations: Harder problems on Algebraic Fractions.
- Word Problems on algebraic Fractions. World problem leading to Simple Algebraic Fractions.
- Linear inequality in one variable. Graphical representations of solutions of linear inequalities in one variable.
- Graphs: plotting points on the Cartesian plane (the axis and plotting of points). Linear Equation in two variables – plotting the graph of Linear Equations in two variables
- More work on plotting and joining points to form plane shapes on Cartesian Planes.
- Graphs: Linear graphs from real life situations – plotting linear graphs from real life situation. Quantitative reasoning – solving quantitative aptitude problems.
- Plane Figures/shapes: Revision on properties of parallelogram rhombus and kite.
- Scale drawing – Drawing to scale to represent given distances. Solving problems on quantitative aptitude related to plane shapes/ figures