Second Term JSS2 Social Studies Lesson Note
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS2 Second Term Social Studies lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for JSS2 Second Term Social Studies lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS2 Second Term Social Studies:
– Meaning of Values and their Importance
– Sources of Values
– Factors that Influence our Values
– Values Clarification
– Understanding one’s own Values
2. Culture and Social Values
– Religion: Meaning and Types
– Names we call God in Different Communities in Nigeria
– Benefits of Religion
– Similarities in The Lessons Our Religion Teaches Us.
3. Culture and Social Values II: Marriage I
– Meaning of Marriage
– Types of Marriage
– Purposes of Marriage
4. Marriage II
– The Conditions for Marriage
– Effects of Lack of Readiness on Marriage Relationship
– Challenges or Problems in Marriage
5. Family as the Basic Unit of Society:
– Advantages of Living Together in the Family
– Family Bond and Cohesion
– Importance of Good Family Reputation
6. Gender I
– Meaning of Gender
– Similarities and Differences Between Male and Female
– Meaning and Examples of Gender Roles
– Factors that Influence Gender Roles
7. Gender and Stereotypes II:
– Meaning and Examples of Gender Stereotypes
– Negative Effects of Gender Roles/Stereotypes
– Importance of Gender Equality.
8. Accidents in the School
– Definition of Accidents
– Causes of Accident in the school
– How to Prevent Accidents
– Steps to Take When Accidents Occur
9. Health Issues:
– Harmful Substances
– Meaning With Examples
– Ways of Preventing Intake of Harmful Substances
1. Solakat New Syllabus on Social Studies book 2 by A. OluwasolaOyewole.
2. Macmillan JSS Social Studies book 2 by M.A Orebanjo, I.O Osokoya et.al.