Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Second Term SS1 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Second Term SS1 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topic for JSS1 First Term Mathematics.
- Quadratic Equation by (a) Factorization (b) Completing the square method
- General Form of Quadratic Equation leading to Formular Method
- Solutions of Quadratic Equation by Graphical Methods:
- Reading the Roots from the Graph
- Determination of the Minimum and Maximum Values
- Line of
- Idea of Sets:
- Universal Sets, Finite and Infinite Sets, Empty Set, Subset
- Idea of Notation for Union and Intersection of Sets
- Complements of Sets:
- Disjoints of
- Venn Diagramand its Use in Solving Problems Involving two and three Sets Relation to Real Life Situations.
- Review of the First Half Term’s Work and Periodic Test
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Sine, Cosine, Targentof Acute Angles
- Use of Tables of Trigonometric Ratios
- Determination of Length of Chord
- Using Trigonometric Ratios
- Graph of Sine and Cosine for Angles 0o = x
- (a) Application of Sine, Cosine and Tangent, Simple Problems with Respect to Right Angle
- Angles of Elevation and Depression
- Bearing and Distances of Places Strictly Application of Trigonometric
- (a) Introduction of Circle and its Properties
- Calculation of Length of Arc and Perimeter of a Sector
- Area of Sectors and Segments. Area of triangles
- Simple True and False Statements
- Negative and Contra Positive of Simple
- Antecedents, Consequence and Conditional Statement (implication)