Second Term SS2 Further Mathematics Lesson Note
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 Second Term Further Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 Second Term Further Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS2 Second Term Further Mathematics:
1. Differentiation: Limits of Function and First Principle, Differentiation of Polynomial
2. Differentiation (Continued): Rules of Differentiation
3. Differentiation of Transcendents: Derivative of Trigonometric Functions and Exponential Functions.
4. Application of Differentiation: Rate of Change, Equation of Motion, Maximum and Minimum Points and Values of Functions.
5. Conic Sections: Equation of Circles, General Equation of Circles, Finding Centre and Radius, Equation and Length of Tangents to a Circle.
6. Conic Sections: The Parabola, Hyperbola and Ellipse
7. Review of First Half Term
8. Statistics Probability: Sample Space, Event Space, Combination of Events, Independents and Dependent Events.
9. Permutation and Combination
10. Dynamics: Newton’s Laws of Motion
11. Work, Energy, Power, Impulse and Momentum
12. Revision and Examination.
Further Mathematics Project 2 and 3.