Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Third Term SS1 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for Third Term SS1 Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 07061876882 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topic for SS1 Third Term Mathematics.
- Mensuration: The Concept of B – D a Shape Cube, Cuboids, Cylinder, Triangular Prism, Cone, Rectangular Based Pyramid, Total Surface Area of Cone, Cylinder and their Volumes.
- (a) Volumes of Frustums of Cone, Rectangular Based Pyramid and other Pyramids (b) Proofs of Angles Sum of a Triangle = 180o (c) The Exterior Angle
- Geometrical Construction
- Revision of Construction of Triangle
- Drawing and Bisection of Line Segment
- Construction and Bisection of Angles 90o, 45o, 135o, 221/2o, 571/2o
- Construction and Bisection of Angles: 30o, 60o, 90o, 120o, 150o, etc.
- Construction of Quadrilateral Polygon i.e. four sided figure with given certain conditions parallelogram
- Construction of Equilateral Triangle
- Locus of Moving Points Including Equidistance from Two Lines of Two Points and Constant Distance from the Point.
- Deductive Proof:
- Sum of Angles of a Triangle.
- Relationship of Triangles on a Straight Line.
- Revision of Angles on Parallel Line Cuts by a Transversal Line.
- Congruent Triangles.
- Properties of Parallelogram and Intercept Theorem.
- Collection and Tabulation and Presentation of data e.g. data from height, ages, weight, test and examination scores of students, population of students from different schools, classes etc.
- Different Species of Animals and Types of Vehicles etc. Calculation of Range, median and mode of ungrouped data
- Data Already Collected by the Students
- Data Collected from Other Statistical Records
- Collection, Tabulation and Presentation of Grouped Data
- Data from height, ages, weights, test and examination scores of students
- Population of students from different classes.
- Calculation of Range, Median and Mode of Grouped Data
- Data already collected by the students
- Other statistical records
- Statistical Graphs:
- Drawing of bar chart, pie-chart and histogram
- Cumulative frequency curve
- Reading and drawing inferences from the graph
- (a) Mean deviation, Variance and standard deviation of grouped data use in solving practical problems related to real life situations