Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 Third Term Further Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download link page (download link will also be sent to your email address) for SS2 Third Term Further Mathematics lesson note. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Order Now“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for SS2 Third Term Further Mathematics:
1. Revision of Second Term Examination Questions.
2. Projectile: Trajectory of Projectile, Greatest Height Reached, Time of Flight, Range, and Projectile along Inclined Plane.
3. Binomial Expansion: Pascal Triangle Binomial Theorem of Negative, Positive and Fractional Power
4. Mechanics: Vectors in Two and Three Dimension. Scalar Product of Vectors inThree Dimension.
5 Vector or Cross Product on Three Dimension.Application of Cross Product Cross Product of Two Vectors.
6 Review of the Half Term Work.
7. Integration: Indefinite Integrals Concept, Different Methods of Integration.e.g (Algebraic and Trigonometric Substitution by Parts and Partial Fractions.
8. Integration Continued: Definite Integral, Area Under Curve.
9. Integration Continued: Application of Integration to Kinematics Volumes of Solids at Revolution and Trapezium Rule.
10. Correlation and Regression: Concept, Scatter Diagram, Regression Line, Coefficient of Regression, Rank Correlation and Product Moment Correlation Coefficient.
Further Mathematics Project 2 and 3.