Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for First, Second and Third Term JSS2 Agricultural Science lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack. [select-faq faq_id='5273']
Pay with your ATM Card, USSD code or Bank Transfer to get immediate access to the download links page (download links will also be sent to your email address) for First, Second and Third Term JSS2 Agricultural Science lesson notes. Payments are securely handled by Paystack.
Our lesson notes are downloaded in Ms-Word Format.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Under the eNote you want to order, you will see “Add to Cart“. Click on it, then scroll down and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to load the order page. On the order page, enter your payment details and then click on “Place Order” to finalize your order either through Card (ATM Debit Card) or Transfer (Bank transfer) payment.
[To add multiple items to the cart, after adding the first item to cart, before proceeding to checkout, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item(s) to cart, after that click on “Proceed to Checkout” and then enter your payment details and click on “Place Order” to finalize your order.]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LESSON NOTE(S) AFTER PAYMENT:
After a successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to the download page (also the download link(s) will be automatically sent to your email address). From the download page/sent email, simply click on the name(s) of the product to download.
Contact the admin on Whatsapp via 08075777704 (Click here to send Whatsapp message) or via Email on email@example.com if you missed the download link for any reason (this rarely happens) or have difficulty placing order.
This lesson note covers the following topics for JSS2 First, Second and Third Term Agricultural Science:
- Revision of J SS1 Work
- Farm Structures and Building
- Siting of Farm and layout of farm structures
- Cultural Practices: Preplanting operations
- Cultural practices: Planting Operations
- Cultural Practices: Post planting Operations
- Farming System
- Cropping Systems
- Field Work
- Presscribed Agricultural Scinece for Junior Secondary Schools Book 2 by S.A Omoruyi
- Junior Secondary Agricultural for Nigerian Schools Book 2 by Anthony Yandeowei, B.K. Kaigama, S.O Adesiyan, J.N Ogbazi, Terry Olowu.
- Revision of last term’s work
- Animals feed and feeding
- Classification of livestockfeed
- Factor to consider before deciding Animal Feeds
- Farm animals diseases: definition and causes
- Farm animal diseases- Bacterial
- Farm animal diseases-Viral
- Farm animal diseases-Fungal and Protozoan
- Farm animal diseases-worms and nutritional
- Junior Secondary Agriculture for Nigerian Schools Book 2 by Anthony Yandeowei, S.O.Adesiyan, J.N Ogbazi, Terry Olowu.
- Revision of last term’s work
- Fishery: Meaning and Importance
- Classification of Fishes
4 Establishment of Fish Pond
- Method of Fishing
6 Forest: Meaning and Types of Forest
7 Forest Resources and their uses
- Effect of forest on the Environment
- Human activities that affect the forest
11 – 12 Examination
- Junior secondary agriculture for Nigerian Schools BK 2 by A. Youdeowei, S.O Adesiyan, J.N Ogbazi, Terry Olowu et al.
- Junior secondary agriculture for Nigerian Schools BK 3 by A. Youdeowei, S.O Adesiyan, J.N Ogbazi, Terry Olowu et al.
- Essential Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools.